The property consists of entrance hallway with excellent storage facilities and leads through to the spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows, allowing for lots of natural light. The spacious kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted units and there is a downstairs w.c. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, a shower room and more generous storage facilities. There are gardens to the front and rear, with the rear being slabbed and laid to lawn.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Council Tax is Band: D
Located on the doorstep of Milngavie Village and a lovely walk to a vast array of shops such as Marks & Spencer, Boots, Costa as well as many other independent shops, banks, chemists, cafes, bars and restaurants within the pedestrianised village centre. Grocery shopping can also be carried out at the local Tesco, Waitrose and Aldi. There are also several gyms and the brand new Allander Sports Centre with swimming pool has recently opened. Other pursuits take place at the local running clubs, rugby club, tennis club and hockey club along with many parks, woodland walks and outdoor pursuits. Mugdock Country Park is located just over a mile from the property and is excellent for walkers, dog walkers and has a café and children’s playpark.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER MAINS ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.